new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, May 12, 2006

life

time to talk again, I wish to get rid of thoughts, that are not connected to you, c. , I wish we could meet and spend some time to gether, to see in your eyes the universe, to know, that my doubts are now sleeping, to know, that I have escaped misery, that I will be in heaven, because you gave me the experience of it just on earth. we are very lucky to know each other, you are like the first sproud of green, after a desasting fire! things are really not easy, but you always remind me, what humanity is, I like you way of being without hesitation! hope you enjoy what I write, it´s just good. thanks harry.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Harry!
ThanX a million 4 ur wishes! I just read ur blogs!
Interesting!
See U later!
All da Best

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home