new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

yeah

I have to think on a completely new theory and attitude, life is so hard, c., everything just throw you out of course, I appreciate your beatuy and strength, but we both know you cannot help me. I have to go this lonely road. trying to get you back in my thoughts, but I am too mixed up by the moods of the girl at internship. just listening to lasgo, good sound. I thought today whether I should not read more recent books. still, I have the book from Camus, man in revolt or so, I have read it already but wanted to read it again. oh damned how I wish I could see you. maybe you wil give me a chance one day. meanwhile I think I am a little bit mad, you know that I hate the state of madness, failure I can accept,also being wrong, but madness ? madness is sth. I really do not like. and you know what I am talking about. I tried to solve my problems through writing, but that does not work, so now I really do not do, what to do, all these problems comes from others, they way they treat me and eachother, that´s my problem. so I have try still to find a solution for my own. you are so caring and so nice, everytime talking to you, I feel understood. that´s probably the reason why I came always back to you. I am a tired person, tired of what is called luck and modern life. in this we always will kept together, and that give sme peace, thanks harry

5 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

hello Harry~~~~~~~

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Harry

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home