new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, May 15, 2006

new start

it´s time to tell you all my history, I was send to psychiatry four years ago, so suzie I am also a disabled person, also in another way, the problems around me just seemed unsolveable for me, I behaved curious, so people decided I should go in psychiatry. this is th ebackground of all what I am writing,

@suzie thanks for your care, I will stay not always there only four months still to go. then I have again nothing or so, I don´t know.

hmm I am not writing much here , please visit also cassirer.blogspot.com , there you can read if this blog is not updated regularly.
tonight I wanna work a little bit, but i don´t know what, whether reading or writing. I just need to work, that gives my mind alittle peace. so much for now, thank you all for your support. harry

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Someone once said to me that people who had been in a bad place (for whatever reasons, be they physical or mental) will somehow manage to find each other and make friends with each other. I feel that anyone who hasn't had to go through something bad is not only lucky but somehow not human. The bad things make us stronger, help shape our personalities for bad or good.

To me it does not matter that you were in psychiatry. You are a lovely person.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hello, so true about hardships, thanks for your nice comment. how are you doing? hope everything is fine. your harry

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home