new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

a fine blog

Hello everyone, today I am doing again early blogging, it´s just 6 o´clock, thanks everyone for their comments, suzie it´s cool you like reading too, you are absolutely right, it´s a great thing to forget the world over a book. Today is a new day and I look forward to it, I have like each days plans, but you know how it is with plans, they always sound great, but are never executed. I have my new pc, finally, so I hope to keep it for the next 4 years, this is another of my great plans. weather yesterday was pretty rough, but as I gave my old pc to my friend, he had the idea to transport it at the same day , he is just living 10 min away. so how does it work? he took his bycycle and an umbrella whiel I was caring the heavy pc through the rain! I told him, I will never again gave him anything. At all I got really wet yesterday.
please realize the link in the title and take your time to read through that blog ,
ok, so much for now, hope everyone is fine, harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home