new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

back again

time to write a little bit, the weekend had been not very bad , but also not superb. I read a little bit, what was good, getting away from this flat world. still reading is one of my passions, I just need reading, and so on. tomorrow will be a new day and I look forward to it. will take a look around on the other blogs, and hope to read sth. and listen also a little bit to music.
after all th eweather here has got warm, and people are outside, I personally like more normal weather, not heat or burning sunshine. I wanted to visit a friend tonight, but I think Iam gonna cancell it. so much for now harry.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

hey harry.. yeah it is.. i have alot to write still but very little time to write it in... with school, graduation in like 2-3 weeks and alot of other things i barely have any time to sit down and write..

Loren

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I love reading too Harry. Nothing like losing yourself in a book for a while, transported to another time and place.

I am the same way, I like grey cool days and avoid the hot humid ones like the plague.

It's been raining this weekend which is too bad. No barbecue for Penny & me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home