new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

5 min post

Thanks Jenna for the comment, I was three when a bomb came down 50 m of our house. I had not bad injuries , but had what psychiatrists call a trauma. It is always hard for me to understand war, what sense had it that rooters are destroying Iraq.
I have to leave in 5 min. so a short post. winter is coming, it´s already getting cold here. the leaves has turned yellow and orange. Maybe I should use the time for a longer walk??
5 min. over! have all a nice day Harry

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Harry,
Somehow I don't know what to say. My life has been so simple, so easy. I often feel guilty. I know it doesn't do much good, but I'm sorry for the pain you've had to experience. I don't understand war either. It used to fascinate me, now it just sickens me. I know it's impossible for us all to just "get along", that's too trite a statement. But, especially for the children, I wish there were other ways to solve problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home