new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

darkness

in the middle of the dark, you were there, we flied high, but they shot us down! it´s never good to be a bird in the haunting time! I miss you and have fear what future will bring. the is so much boredom, so few things to do. where are you, where is your smile, where are we. you refused like everyone else to contact, that keeps my freedom up! thanks dear, have a nice day, here it´s sunny! good luck harry

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

hey long time no talk how's it over there in germany everything has been fine here just a bit tired and getting ready to graduate next week.. check out my new poems on my site.

Loren

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

"Haunting time"...I really like that Harry. What a fascinating idea.

Thank you for being so generous with your comments on my blog.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

hey yeah you are sounding like me now with this now.. hehe yeah i know i sould but right now it will stay on this site... its mainly like my poem page.. and i graduate in 6 days can't wait. but i got 2 awards in the track banquet last night which i am proud of.. no kids at all don't wanna have any.. and married. not yet because i haven't found the right guy..

Loren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home