new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

excuse

I have to excuse for the sometimes harsh on this blog, I have th efeeling that my life is going completely the wrong way, and I try with violence to fix it, what is the reason for that? money! I have somehow to earn my living., I was sent to psychiatry, but never had any faith in the docs, I am going to work now, but have not the slightest feeling that I am doing anything better! so I have still hard emotional problems, I will not deny this, only here at this blog I do not hide them, it´s like a silent scream I am doing here.
c. I like you...

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I think seeing a counsellor can be very helpful Harry, but you need to find a good one who you connect with. It has brought me much wisdom and peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home