new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, November 24, 2006

back to blogger

I am often called a negative person, people accuse that they can have no fun with me and that I see things only dark. most of these people telling me that are not my friends, but it does hurt when people say that. because they often mean it was a waste of time conversating with you. At all I have no the feeling that they are much people who share my views, normally because they don´t understand what I am talking about, mostly I am judging things due to their value in the intellectuall progress of mankind, or to put it easier, what has someone to tell new? the problem of our time is, people does not read anymore books, so they role up dscussion that were subject in 15th century, that are at the level of knowledge of then. so you see I am again becoming negative! haha, seems that´s just the way I think. at all I am a little crazy person, so you should know that dealing with me, you better be warned ! :) harry

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hard when you see the troubles of the world around you and others couldn't care less. I agree, less people seem interested in reading books these days which is sad. They're my favourite retreat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home