new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, November 20, 2006

why get confused?

Why get confused when things in life turns the way you don´t want? we are living in odd times, where personal success counts above all measures. everyone tries to get more in this run for wealth, reputation, education whatever it is called. I don´t really feel comfortable in this world. I don´t think I ever gonna feel comfortable in this world. So many things are not real, are made for little kids. so many people feel mature, without being it. I openly confess I give a shit on education by people I meet, because I belong to a part of the society, where everyday is a fight for surviving, for not getting angry, loosing control and so on. I judge people not by their words , but by their actions, you have no other choice if you are in my position, you cannot effort it mentally to be betrayed, I have not a golden american express card, with which I can buy me stuff to get distracted. to be true I see no more challenge in doing what society what´s me to, but I want to be challenged. so much for now, if you don´t wanna get frutrated like that, better think eriously on what you are doing, fast comes the point where you feel burned out! harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home