new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, June 09, 2006

disabled

Hy suzie, I am also concerned to be disabled, also my disableness is different from yours. But deep inside of me I am refusing it. I cannot accept this judgement, like there is the thing behind everybody is doing fine except you. I know a lot of people who are more evil then I , but have a great life. I have lost my belief that this society gonna accept me. I will just be happy being able to live further 3-4 years. I just donĀ“t know how long they will pay me welfare stuff and so on. wish you the best , harry

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

It's so hard living with a disabling illness or injury, I'm sorry you feel this way too Harry. I hope you feel better soon.

What drives me crazy is when perfectly healthy people live unhealthy lives and don't really take the opportunity to fully live life. I would do anything to be able to exercise, run, rock climb...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home