new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, June 16, 2006

some thoughts

I don´t know whether it´s my fault that I do not like my internship or not. to be honest, it´s my second internship and the same experience, something is "wrong" with me. this ineternship goes for another two month, then I have to look for something else with my carer. and hopefully I will start next year an apprenticeship and so on. but suzie I agree , I have no clue to the work I do, and some times even fear they just want a reason for kicking, and so on. I mean you not let someone pack four hours bags if you want to do him something good, when you know he has not worked for four years, and is somehow mentally weak. my carer says he had choosen a soft start! also he is a nice person, I often doubt whether he will help me. we will see.
what belongs to councelling, I think or have the feeling I am overanalyzed! sorry to say that. ok.
I consider this blog as a kind of selfcouncelling, that´s why I welcome any comment...
suzie your advices helped me a lot, of course because you know so many problems I am confronted with... thanks a lot, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home