new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

new life

I hav ebeen sick for some days and it really felt not all too good. suzie, thanks for your comment, you have true faith and really magik in your life. I must say that most people with faith, are not people (I am speaking on our times) who have this I was always successful and am successful course of life, this people just suck for me, they are unispired , arrogant and selfish. I find real feeling and eternal truth at people with grave problems. the most successful person of 20th was the german leader , he came out of nothing and ruled a whole country, with which result? billions of dead people, the worship of success of our modern time should be really critically analyzed. all this hype about wearing dolce gabana and whatever, is of course not a new fascism, but it´s not real, it´s not based on a root of life.
I have come to the point to admit my unability to live my life, to earn a living, to be a rich guy, but with that a new life starts, in the process of admiting where you belong to, you get rid of the desire to be more to belong somewhere else. who are my heroes? I could nam ethem, but no one would really know them. One of them is Michael Jordan, yeah I still have role models who are alive, also this sounds curious, my thoughts are rooted in 19th and 20th century authors, also in few of them,
so much fo now, live your life, don´t try to live it after a script, life is no theater! harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home