new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

can´t get rid of this blog

I dedcided to stay at this blog and have the other bolg as my second blog. Walkover was disappointed that I hadn blog so long, hmm, ok, I will blog for this reason tonight twice or trible! A tribble double is an admireable thing in basketball, but i will not now discuss what it is, i want to talk about the need of each of us to be who we are.

We are all born as humans, we speak a language and most of us learn also writing or reading, I say most, because I guess 20% of world population cannot read or write. So we start all with the same possiblities , except those who are born with a disability. Some of us gain earthly matters and feel for this reason superior to others. But in our modern times the call for perfectness is everywhere. You need the perfect body, the perfect look , but this is not the end, you need the perfect car, the perfect house and the perfect friends, the perfect life run, and so on. And at last you need th eperfect thoughts. Bad thoughts are so tabu, for someone who wants to be perfect. So everyone has to give up his individuality to be part of this perfect world, that some dumb people has created. My start of my new blog has been such a try to apt to the prefectness of the world. In a world where just everything has to FUNCTION, I have here and there also the desire to function, but we have overseen that functioning is not life, we can make all people look the same, like all supermarket workers wear the same dress, but we cannot make so the persons better. We are getting more and more lik ecomputers, who should all do the same.At all the cry for perfectness is there, whether it comes from the computer industry or not , this does not matter. But we should know we all have our failures, we are not born to be angels, angels belong into the heaven, we are still on earth. But nowadays people believe you can earn heaven! do this and that and god will save you, but is this not arrogant? Is this not God´s grandeur to sqave us?
I at all have give up to be perfect, so I stick to my unperfect blog! haha, so much talk for this little decision! I am reeeeally a fearful person! harry

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

I wish they would stop trying to eradicate individuality! There is no such thing as perfection and in life sometimes the most beautiful things are flawed, not perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home