new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, December 02, 2006

hardship

It´s a common opinion, that hardship makes you strong. Hardship make you wiser , stronger and more compotent. This is th e opinion that normally hear when I talk about my problems, the other opinion is that everything is getting better, that things will get better. What is actually behind hardship, why does people think it will make one tougher? First of all I think that it will lead to drug dependency or other negative forms of stress dealing/ relief, if you are not prepared for that. So it´s maybe important in th education of the young kid, to prepare him for hardships. It does not mean that every kid gonna face hardships, it´s just mean, that everyone should be prepared for though situations. There is a kind of hardship that does educate you, but it will not always make you a better person. generally I am not the opinion that hardship makes persons tough. This is first of all a propagnada tool. So th eyoung guys f.e. go into Iraq because they think they can learn there sth. about life, the can get in connection with the eterenal values justice, peace and freedom. So I have to say that I reject the simple point, that hardship will make you tough. I cannot believe that the father shouting or hitting his kid, is doing any good to him. Anything that does weaken you, make you scared of death. Because you have the feeling you have made a step toward your end. So I don´t believe it´s the task of life to overcome hardships, a lot of literature is still based on this theme, they call themselves inspiring. But I cannot not deny that there can be hardships in life, so the ability to overcome them, is a great plus in life. But here more then anywhere else does the words of Michael Jordan count: " Lead by examples!" yeah lead by examples! There I people in my life who never talk on moral, but at the end, they taught me on moral then anyone else preaching the whole day! It´s these confusing days, we need more then ever EXAMPLES, examples that we can follow. so be in your life always an example for others, try! thanks ,me harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home