new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

today

Hello everyone, how are you? first of all thanks walkover for your comment, you are definetly the person that keeps this blog alive. Today I had a day off. I was out, working out a little bit and then doing some office stuff, and then getting back home, meeting my carer and so on. So it was a pretty normal day, except the case that it´s now foggy outside. Right now I will cook sth. with my roomate but he is on the phone, so that I will blog a little bit. but otherwise I don´t know what to blog about. what I abhorr totally is empty talk. talking is silver, silence is gold, is a spell here in Germany. Well that is maybe not always the case. But nonethe less I like the spell. Tomorrow I will stand up already and live again my daily life! for which reasons and why? I really don´t knoooow! ok, I hope to blog next time better, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home