new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

new stuff

every thing is changing, everything is getting better! I just wonder why my life is not getting better. I have not blogged for long time, I don t know what to add in this cold irrational space of internet, sometimes I am really sucked up with internet, well it´s still better then TV. life is changing, but why do people believe that the new is better then the old? I don´t know. I had a really depressed day, and so it is my blogging. I have been thrown out of my internship, and I really HATE the people there. What arrogant assholes , I am really too worried how to come over over my last week, that ewill be next week. It was last week like, the first think I hear is can you please tide up your place before you leave, it´s like all the talk I get from my mother, rthat I will manage nothing, that I should take my pills and so on. I didn´t took them for 4 days, I hate them and now I took them and what effect? I laid from 11-17 in my bed unable to move. These pills are really killing me. I have really reached a state of silent continous desperation, I just wanna see and talk to no one. really my life is as grey as it could be! harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home